Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Music, New Season

Today is officially the first day of spring, and I have started to look for new music for the season. Spring, to me, is all about freedom and air and breath and change. It's about blooming and growing. Personally, I think the music I listen to should reflect that. Spring is of a pretty happy refrain. In the past few weeks I've been listening a lot of music and I'm happy to say that I've gotten a pretty decent start on my Spring playlist. So, I'm going to share just a few of the selections I've made so far.

Jason Mraz - The Freedom Song [soon to be on his new album LOVE is a four letter word]
Zac Brown Band - No Hurry [You Get What You Give]
Karmin (Billboard Exclusive Cover) - Pumped Up Kicks [Originally by Foster the People]
Rascal Flatts - Banjo [New Single!]

"and the joy it brings, makes me feel good"



1 comment:

  1. Matt love your music picks. Totally digging Karmin's covers!

    ReplyDelete