Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sayings For A Sunday

March has officially arrived. February was one of the busiest months of my life, but it was a month of constant growth and learning. Hopefully, I'll have a little more time to post things now! 

The past few days have been extremely grounding for me. I'm grateful for every experience, good or bad...I have to be. With gratitude, it's simple to discover that there are more good things happening than you realized. So, that's what my "theme" is for today I guess. Here are a few quotes and things I've received or found lately (on Tumblr and/or Pintrest) that I think can be extremely helpful when it's hard to find a light in the dark.

"Frustration comes from focusing on what you cannot control. Achievement, on the other hand, comes from focusing on all the useful and valuable things you can do. Resentment comes from seeing yourself as a victim. Effectiveness comes from stepping up and taking responsibility. If you constantly complain that life is unfair, you’ll blind yourself to the best opportunities. Yet by simply accepting that what’s done is done, you’ll find a way to make the most of it."   - Aura Valour -






No comments:

Post a Comment